It is the Arville Group’s objective to be recognised as the Technical Textile Specialists with the capability of designing, weaving, finishing, coating and fabricating specialist, and high quality, technical textiles and related coated and fabricated textile products for our customers.
The Arville Group recognises its responsibility to conduct operations, provide services and manufacture products in a manner that is responsible to the environment and protective of natural resources and to this end has established the following Environmental Policy:
It is the Company’s policy to:
• Comply with current and future environmental legislation
• Be committed to continual improvement of our environmental impacts and prevention of pollution
• Endeavour to reduce and minimise pollution from the Arville Group’s activities
• Seek to use sustainable raw materials sources whenever practicable
• Periodically review the environmental performance of the Arville Group with the aim of generating incremental improvements
• Actively liaise with, and encourage, suppliers to develop environmentally friendly materials thus conserving natural resources
• Promote to customers the positive benefits that improved environmental performance can have on their competitiveness in the marketplace
• Make our staff aware of this policy and their obligations
• Make this policy publicly available
Any suggestions that may assist us in improving our environmental impacts are always welcomed
Note: This policy has been made available to the public by the inclusion on the Arville Group website. In addition, the policy has been communicated to all employees via display on our noticeboards, awareness sessions and/or induction training.